Monday, October 29, 2012

Once A Year!!

Well I feel like I only update this page about once a year. I do promis I will try to be better 2013 new years resolution????? Either that I just need more exciting events in my life. As of right now nothing to excitng.

An update on Becker.......
       He is 2 now, I know crazy right???? At this age he sings his ABC's which is...
A,B,C,F,G,H,I,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,Y, AND Z. He can count to 10 as well as sing a few other fine toons. As of this day he is about 25lbs and stands a whooping 34 in tall. He loves to do puzzles and he is fast at them.
      Beckers newest thing is holding your hand while he takes a poop....don't ask. But I walked into the living room while Becker was pooping holding daddy's hand. I asked him what on earth are you doing. Becker looks and me and says "close your eyes" after about 2 mins I ask him if he is done and he replies "just one more time" (in a grunting voice) Oh how I just love his little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment