Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Becker 4 mos and Vikings game!!

4 MONTHS!!!! I can't believe my lil man is 4 months already. We had his Dr's Appt today, it went fairly good. He did cry this time tho when he got his shots but the second I picked him up and hugged him he was good. Becker now is 13 lbs 11 oz and 24 3/4 in long. Next we get to start cereal thats so exciting.

So this weekend Josh and I went to a Vikings game with our friends Mike and Shanna. It was really fun, and mand do you get a work out walking up and down those stairs, Farve only played 3 plays then he was out for the count what a pussy. I can't belive how much snow they had there.


Becker watching Mikey Mouse Club House

Mommy and Becker before we left for the football game, he needed to dress in his gear too.
The four of us waitng for the game to start

the stadium


No comments:

Post a Comment